Poll Test – Take 2

Okay, so yesterday’s polling attempt was an interesting experiment which turned out to have more shortcomings than usefulness.
So today, even though it’s Tuesday and I don’t usually post, I’m trying a different polling method.  I think I’m about to find out if Poll Daddy works on Blogger or only WordPress…
So let’s try this one.  Short.  Sweet.  To the point.  With pink for Elizabethanne 🙂  And if you vote, I will hopefully be able to figure out how you voted and what the results are… although that may require more technical ability than I am blessed with…
And if you’re having fun and want to continue…
What is your quest?
And what is the air-speed velocity of a sparrow?  (Laden or unladen?)
(Monty Python and the Holy Grail is one of my all time favorites :))

21 thoughts on “Poll Test – Take 2

Brooke – thank you for voting! I don't think it matters to the poll who you are. In terms of voting more than once, it recognizes you by your cookie (don't I sound like I know what I'm talking about? :)) so you can't. Otherwise, it preserves the anonymity of voting. All that really matters is the result – who gets the most votes – not who voted for who. But I'm still trying to figure out how to read the votes…!

2. Jess says:

JEFritz took the words right out of my mouth. The African swallow could grip a coconut right by the husk, but they might be non-migratory. Can't remember 😉

3. morgan says:

I think I just voted twice. A poll came up, I voted, it went away and said results were private, I left a message, then after I entered the message I think it brought me here where the poll was waiting for me again. I voted again, and it let me. But this time it thanked me rather than scolding me.

4. K says:

LOL! First, I love the poll, much simpler and easier on the eyes. Then, I love the striking questions after it! My quest? The Holy Grail in my life? Hmmm… I feel like I am always seeking one thing: truth. And the air speed velocity of a sparrow? I have no idea and don't know if that is partially a joke I'm not getting, but it made me laugh out loud! 🙂

Kimberly, if you haven't seen Monty Python and the Holy Grail, get it from Netflix or something if you can. It's SO funny! The part about the swallows is right at the beginning, and then again near the end, and everything above is in reference to those jokes 🙂

6. elizabethanne says:

First of all, thank you for including pink! Oops, did I give away what I voted for? 😉

I voted, and I got a pop up that thanked me for voting. I closed it and came back to here. I'm not going to try voting again, but I'm certainly wondering if it would let me, or if it would stop me.

I'm pretty sure I've seen Monty Python and the Holy Grail, but I'm also pretty sure it was at least a hundred years ago, and I can't remember the significance of the sparrows/swallows. I am a bad quester. Sigh.

Elizabethanne – you're welcome and we certainly have NO IDEA how you voted 🙂 I tried voting a second time and it let me go through the motions but then said thank you we've already recorded your vote or something like that. So I think it's working! As for the Grail, it's time to watch it again 🙂

8. clarbojahn says:

I love your idea of voting. I may use this one day on my blog. Hurry up and figure it out so I can ask you how you did it OK?
    Nice to meet a fellow campaigner. Thanks for the comment on my blog post.