Take The Day Off!

Happy President’s Day Monday!

I guess the busy-ness of life is catching up with everyone.  This is the third Monday in a row I’ve had someone scheduled to appear here and they’ve not been able to do it after all.

So, I don’t really have much to share.

As it’s a day off from school, I will be helping my husband with his new music video.

In case you have the impression that I will be doing anything musical, I will not.  My job is lunch.  And holding stuff.

But I’ll post you a link one of these days when it’s finished.

So that’s it!  You are excused early 🙂  Go have a lovely day off 🙂

See you Wednesday for Would You Read It!

39 thoughts on “Take The Day Off!

1. Renee LaTulippe says:

“My job is lunch. And holding stuff.” HAHA! It's very cool to have a musical husband, even if you don't sing backup. Would love to see the video (or any video) one day! Have a happy and relaxing day off. 🙂

2. This_Kid_Reviews_Books_Erik says:

We have to go to school today because of all of our snow days. 😦 *cough cough coughity-cough* Oh no! It sounds like I have a contagious cold! AAAA-CHOOOOOOOOoooooo!!!!!!!! Better stay home…Have fun with your h-h-h-ah-CHOOOOOOO!!!!! husband and his video. Have a great day! AAAAA-CHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! (I hope Mom gets convinced to not send me to school. 😉 )

3. Stina Lindenblatt says:

It's family day where I live, so my kids have it off. They've been off school since last Wednesday (prof days) and it's not even spring break yet!!!!

Enjoy the day. Sometimes, a day off is good for the soul. I took the day off from my paying gig expecting my kiddo to be off from school. but her district decided to make it a snow-make-up day. So instead of entertaining her, I'm going to play catch up on some February goals I've been falling behind on. Woot! Let's go be productive, or pretend to be lol!

5. Stacy S. Jensen says:

Have fun making lunch and holding stuff! I'm cleaning my printer and working on taxes (I know everyone will be jealous of the glamorous stuff happening here!)

Oh, that is funny, Stacy…my plan for today is to try to find the boxes (still
    packed in the basement) that contain our old tax returns and the
    receipts from January to September…problem is there are still 200
    boxes down there…I need one of those water locating sticks, but mine
    will have to locate tax stuff.:)

7. Clarbojahn says:

I have been working like mad trying to get my homework done for this week. My teacher is calling me tonight and boy do I have the questions for her. anyone want to help? ask away! I'll forward them to her. and tell you the answers in my blog post.

8. Janet Johnson says:

Hope you had a great day off! I did the same thing and just posted a day late. 🙂 But holding stuff for a music video? Tres cool! 🙂