Perfect Picture Book Friday – Family Day

Happy Day After Thanksgiving, Everyone!

I hope you all had a wonderful day, yesterday!

I had a lovely day, and as I continue to have a house full of family, I am playing hooky from PPBF today.

But I will post the list for any of you who have your PPBF post ready to share! πŸ™‚

For the complete list of books with resources, please visitΒ Perfect Picture Books.

PPBF bloggers please be sure to leave your post-specific link in the list below so we can all come visit you!

Have a great weekend, everyone!!! πŸ™‚

18 thoughts on “Perfect Picture Book Friday – Family Day

1. Barb says:

Happy Thanksgiving, Susanna! Good for you for taking the day offπŸ˜„ BTW, I misspelled “pictures” in my link. I'd change it but have no idea how.
    Have a relaxing weekend!

2. Clarbojahn says:

Happy TG day, Susanna! I,too am playing hookey but put up an incomplete PPBF. Not the usual format but wanted people to be aware of this book. So cute.

Today is my second dinner. One I'm cooking all by myself so I”ll have left overs. Only one family coming. Last weekend ate with thirty family members from all over the states. It was awesome!

Enjoy your family! πŸ™‚

3. sue heavenrich says:

Happy “eat more turkey & pie please” day. I do have a couple reviews posted – with beyond the book activities for folks who might be surfing the net whilst their family is out shopping/splitting wood/hunting or eating more pie.

4. :Donna Marie says:

Enjoy the family, Susanna πŸ™‚ That's what's going on here—-family stayed longer so I'm hanging with them and ended up bringing this out to look something up, so I'm catching up here again.

5. This_Kid_Reviews_Books_Erik says:

I hope you had a fun day! I was thinking of playing PPBF hooky too but then I picked up a Perfect Picture Book and decided to join in! πŸ˜€ So many books – so little time! πŸ˜€

Thank you you, Sue! I certainly enjoyed more than my fair share of pie πŸ™‚ Thanks for posting your books – I'm sure they're awesome as always – and I look forward to seeing your activities… when I get over there… Hope your Turkey Day was wonderful! πŸ™‚

It is important to cook your own turkey one way or another so that a) your house smells like roasting turkey and b) you get the leftovers πŸ™‚ Hope your day was wonderful! And thanks for not bailing on PPBF completely as I did πŸ™‚